You and your baby deserve to understand each other.
Get the right products for the job.
Some links in this post are affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my small business!
Tiny Signs: The Essential Online Course
A Step-by-Step Plan to Teach Your Baby Sign Language
- Step-by-step guidance for a fraction of the cost of one-on-one lessons
- Five modules broken into bite-sized lessons you can watch anytime, anywhere
- Lifetime access so you can refer back again and again and again
- Includes all my printable charts ($15 value)
Free: Baby Sign Language Quick Start Guide
- Know when to start signing
- Understand how to choose the best signs to start with
- Learn four secrets to successfully introducing sign language to your baby
Free: Baby Sign Language Video Dictionary
- Helpful reference for parents new to signing
- Simple way to grow your vocabulary with more than 300 commonly used signs
- Easy to share with family and friends interested in learning along with you
My First Book of Baby Signs: 40 Essential Signs to Learn and Practice
- Storybook style―Each sign is presented with picture book illustrations that depict the word as well as both written and visual instructions for how to sign it properly.
- Interactive learning―Model each sign for your baby as you come to the word in the story, allowing you to learn and practice together.
- 40 Real ASL signs―These signs are the accurate American Sign Language vocabulary, and includes the alphabet and numbers 1-10.
Baby Sign Language Made Easy: 101 Signs to Start Communicating with Your Baby Now
- Quick and easy read specifically for busy (tired!) parents
- Step-by-step instructions for teaching your baby how to sign
- Comprehensive troubleshooting guide to avoid mistakes
- Beautiful, easy-to-understand illustrations
- Songs, books, and activities to practice signing
The Complete Guide to Baby Sign Language: 200+ Signs for You and Baby to Learn Together
- Follow-up guide to learn even more signs with your baby
- Added signs for colors, feelings, opposites, school, animals, and more
- Learn to incorporate signs to books and songs you already know and love
Baby Sign Langage Quick Start Guide
Baby sign language doesn't have to be confusing! Download our free Quick Start Guide and get started with baby sign language in three, simple steps. Click the button below, enter your email address, and we'll send it right over.